High dielectric strength
The tape is ideal for insulating cables and electrical lines.
Highly compatible with PE, PVC, butyl, neoprene etc.
Can be used in a wide range of sectors, e.g. the vehicle and electrical sectors
High degree of elasticity
The tape moulds to the base material extremely well.
- The surfaces to be sealed must be dry and free from dust and grease.
- To achieve perfect adhesion and a waterproof seal, wrap the tape tightly around the material to be processed and then overlap.
- The shrink tape is only UV-resistant in certain cases and should therefore be protected from direct sunlight.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
- Colour Black (base material)
- Elongation at break 600 %
- Length 10 m
- Max. temperature resistance 90 °C
- Width 19 mm
- Ultraviolet resistance Limited
- Backing material Polyisobutylene
- Min. temperature resistance -40 °C
- Moisture resistance Yes
- Shelf life from production 24 Month
- Conditions to maintain shelf life from production dry, lying and dust-free storage area, 20°C and 50% humidity
- Total thickness 0.5 mm
- Min. processing temperature 5 °C
- Max. processing temperature 35 °C
|M. í kassa
|Sjálfbræðiband 19mm x 0,5mm x 10m 0985 077 1
|Black (base material)
Sjálfbræðiband 19mm x 0,5mm x 10mVörunúmer: 0985 077 1