Long service life and optimal balance distribution
Rugged, well-balanced unit in aluminium housing.
Very handy and user-friendly
- Rubberised handle prevents unpleasant cooling
- User-friendly clockwise/anti-clockwise changeover and adjustable button
Compact and extremely powerful jumbo hammer mechanism
High power development with small size and low weight, up to 1,100 Nm breakaway torque.
Optimum and user-friendly adjustment to any application, at any time
Three-stage power setting for clockwise rotation, with sensitive trigger
- Impact screwdrivers are not torque screwdrivers. Connections requiring a specific torque must be checked by means of a torque measuring device after tightening with the impact screwdriver.
- When the impact screwdriver is used regularly, a little oil should be added daily through the compressed air supply.
- Plug-in nipple not included in the scope of delivery
2 Years WÜRTH MASTERPLUS Warranty for wear damage
The current WÜRTH MASTERPLUS warranty conditions must be observed.
3 Years Warranty on manufacturing and material defects
Excluded are damages caused by improper use, overloading or failure to observe the operating instructions.
- Length x width x height 109 x 57 x 188 mm
- Connection thread 1/4 inch
- Tool holding device 1/2-inch external square
- Working pressure 6.3 bar
- Sound-pressure level 102 dB
- Weight of machine 1.34 kg
- Air consumption 122 l/min
- Min. hose inner diameter 9 mm
- Max. working torque 678 Nm
- Max. releasing torque 1100 Nm
- Vibration 7.5 m/s²
|Vörunafn||Tool holding device||Max. releasing torque||M. í kassa|
|Loftlykill ½' compact 1100nm 5714 302 0||1/2-inch external square||1100 Nm||1x|
Loftlykill ½' compact 1100nmVörunúmer: 5714 302 0