Outstanding adhesive strength on a wide range of materials and surfaces.
Approved for use with foodstuffs (ISEGA certificate)
- Harmless to health in hardened state
- Suitable for gluing and sealing in food processing areas
- Bonding of identical and different substances possible
- Compensation of different material expansions
- Absorbs vibrations and sounds
Long skin formation time
- Allows bonding or sealing of complex components
- Also ideal for large surfaces
- Assembly components can be repositioned
Can be ground/painted
Following skin formation, can be mechanically machined and painted over without surface activation (perform preliminary tests to check paint compatibility).
Avoids corroding the metal
Do not allow this product to come into contact with alkyd-resin paint systems. Not suitable for glass groove sealing and for expansion joints in the construction sector.
Direct sunlight may result in yellowing of the surface. Not suitable for PE, PP, PTFE, silicone, polystyrene and plastics.
Minimum adhesive thickness: 3 mm. It is essential to use Adhesion Plus products in order to achieve optimum adhesion results.
Can be used where food is processed or stored, e.g. for bonding wall and floor areas in food processing companies.
Clearance certificate no.: 41958 U 16
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
- Contents 300 ml
- Colour Black
- Container Cartridge
- Chemical basis Single component polyurethane
- Min./max. skin-formation time 45-60 min
- Min. skin-formation time 45 min
- Full curing speed/conditions 3 mm/d / 23°C and 50% relative humidity, moisture curing
- Fully hardening/curing conditions 23°C and 50% relative humidity, moisture curing
- Shore A hardness 40
- Density/conditions 1,25 g/cm³ / prior to hardening, DIN 53479
- Min. tensile strength 1.8 N/mm²
- Conditions for tensile strength in accordance with DIN 53504
- Min. longitudinal resistance to tearing 6 N/mm
- Conditions for resistance to tearing in accordance with DIN 53515
- Elongation at break 500 %
- Elongation at break/conditions 500 % / in accordance with DIN 53504
- Min. combined tension and shear resistance 1 N/mm²
- Conditions for specific volume resistivity in accordance with DIN 53482
- Min./max. processing temperature 5 to 35 °C
- Min./max. temperature resistance -40 to 90 °C
- Min. flashing point 70 °C
- Glass transition temperature/conditions -45 °C / in accordance with DIN 53445
- Shelf life from production/conditions 12 Month / at 10°C to 25°C
- Silicone-free Yes
Short-term resistance against
|Vörunafn||Colour||M. í kassa|
|Límkítti hvítt 300ml 0890 100 1||White||12x|
Límkítti hvítt 300mlVörunúmer: 0890 100 1
|Límkítti grátt 300ml 0890 100 2||Grey||12x|
Límkítti grátt 300mlVörunúmer: 0890 100 2
|Límkítti svart 300ml 0890 100 3||Black||12x|
Límkítti svart 300mlVörunúmer: 0890 100 3
|Límkítti dökkbrúnt 300ml 0890 100 4||Dark brown||12x|
Límkítti dökkbrúnt 300mlVörunúmer: 0890 100 4
|Límkítti ljósbrúnt 300ml 0890 100 5||Light brown||12x|
Límkítti ljósbrúnt 300mlVörunúmer: 0890 100 5