High performance and rapid drilling progress with a long service life
In contrast to solid drilling, only a thin metal ring is cut. The drill core is ejected by an ejector pin.
No pre-drilling required, no formation of burrs
No pre- or post-processing required
Optimised cutting geometry
- Long service life compared to many standard core drill bits
- Clean drill profile
- Drill hole with precise tolerances
Precise guidance, no slipping
Suitable for overlap drilling. Problem-free drilling on curved surfaces and pipes.
- Ensuring that there is sufficient cooling/lubrication significantly extends the service life. Do not use in a dry state.
- Unsuitable for pressboard and alloyed steels
- Length 63 mm
- Number of pieces in assortment/set 7 PCS
- Cutting depth 30 mm